Continuing my gratitude list…
153. Moving past the word “Paul” in my goal to memorize the book of Ephesians.
156. Snow…snow…and more snow.
157. Sunshine on the snow after the clouds clear.
158. Meeting a neighbor for the first time when I offered to help her shovel her driveway.
159. Thanks from my husband when he arrived home to a shoveled drive.
161. The words “I’ve been praying for you this week”.
162. Surprise left by a new Secret Sister.
163. The members of our church who clear the parking lot, shovel the sidewalk, and assist the elderly.
164. Safe travels on snow covered roads to and from church.
165. A text from my husband to let me know he arrived safely to work.
166. Schwan’s ice cream miniatures.
167. Wool socks…thick and warm.
169. K-LOVE playing over the internet.
What are you thankful for today? Join us at A Holy Experience and do share!
Thanks for stopping by,