132. that I have a good relationship with my grown children…I know some grandparents who have never met their 2 year old grandchild because of words spoken in the past.
133. I have a seasonal job.
134. I came home from work and my husband was folding the laundry for me.
135. homemade chili-dogs with lots of cheese for supper.
136. foot rubs from my husband after long days on my feet.
137. Goop…gets the gravy stains out of a white shirt.
138. driving home with the window down and the radio playing.
139. watching a family gather around one of their own…a quiet testimony that they are family and are there for one another.
140. a Saturday that started out gray and rainy but turned into a beautiful sunny day filled with the colors of fall.
Visit the Gratitude Community by following the link below.